When it comes to increasing your car count, getting more new and repeat customers, you need to take your Auto Service Shop marketing mobile by using a Text Message Marketing campaign.
Just remember that the Golden Rule of Text Message marketing is this:
“Text Message Marketing is Not Really a Sales Business; It’s a Relationship Building Business”
Then having said that, you’re probably asking yourself ‘Why do I need mobile marketing for my auto service shop business?’, right?
To start, America is tired of doing business with faceless corporations where they’re treated like a number, not a person. Being able to build your ‘personal’ relationships with customers and prospects is your ‘ace’ in marketing.
Mobile marketing really is personal. Your messages are delivered to your customers and prospects where they are and they are mobile and on their phone. Your message goes directly to where they will see it; right in the palm of their hand!
Statistics prove that people are on their phone for more than just the chat. There are billions of text messages sent daily! More and more people every day get ‘tied’ to their phone as a resource. They use it as their main communication device, for surfing the internet, doing local searches, texting and maybe even a phone call every once in a while.
The reason that Text message marketing is powerful is because it is highly targeted. You can create various ‘keywords’ to market to specific groups of customers. As an example, imagine a shop that specializes in Audi and BMW service. You could create a specific keyword for each group and send them only the offers that are specific to them and the make of vehicle they drive.
On the other hand, you could create keywords to attract new customers. As an example, if you’re offering a special on your Air Conditioning Check, you should promote it by advertising “Text ACCHECK to 54321 to get Your A/C Inspection for Just $19.95”. Make your offer attractive and people will respond.
When users text to your short code (the shortened number in your ad) they opt-in to your list. From signage or advertising where you promote your mobile offers, users are basically saying that they have an interest and want to receive your offers and messages.
Using the examples above, owners of Audi or BMW vehicles would only get information, offers and coupons that are related to the vehicle they drive. That makes it personal.
Ask yourself, “What better audience could you have than one made up of people who want to receive your messages?”.
You now have a chance to take your marketing to the next level. Build personal relationships with customers and prospects and send them only the offers that are of interest to them (and that they want to see).
The only thing left for you to do is sit back and wait for the stampede of customers coming to your door!…
When it comes to increasing your car count, getting more new and repeat customers, you need to take your Auto Service Shop marketing mobile by using a Text Message Marketing campaign.
1. Battery and Terminal Check – Have your battery checked once a year, especially if it’s more than two years old. A qualified technician will perform a quick load test to make sure it’s in good shape to keep you on the road. Also, you should check your battery’s terminals and cable connectors regularly. If you see corrosion, a simple mixture of baking soda and water will clean it off. In Michigan, faulty batteries and/or faulty terminal connections cause more car starting problem than any other factors.
2. Radiator Check – Have your coolant strength and level checked by a certified technician. The recommended protection is for 36 below 0. The level, condition and concentration of the coolant should be checked periodically. (A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended.) Never remove the radiator cap until the engine has thoroughly cooled!
3. Oil & Fluids – Check engine oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid and transmission fluids and top off or change when necessary. Remember, it is best to keep your car’s gas tank more than half full during those cold winter months.
4. Belts & Hoses – Check belts and hoses for cracks, leaks and bulges as well as be sure all clamps are secure. The belts and hoses should fit tight and be firm, not too soft or brittle.
5. Tires – It is recommended that your car be fitted with winter tires (also known as snow tires) to ensure the best grip to the snowy and icy roads. Winter tires are more soft and flexible than other tires and have tread patterns specifically designed for the winter conditions. Don’t forget to have tire wear inspected and always have air pressure checked when tires are cold.
6. Lights & Signals – Run through all signal and light functions to ensure they are active. Be sure to replace any bulbs that are not working properly so that your car remains visible in poor weather conditions.
7. Windshield Washer & Wipers – Check wipers for wear and make sure the reservoir is filled with a non-freezing washer solvent during winter months. Twenty-four percent of all wiper blades checked before winter are found to be worn or damaged. Most blades need to be changed once every six to 12 months. It is best to upgrade to strong and durable winter wiper blades to help reduce ice and slush build up as you drive.
8. Heater/Defroster – The heater and defroster must be in good working condition for passenger comfort and driver visibility. Check the front and rear defrost functions before the first freeze.
9. Engine Performance – Get engine drivability problems (hard starts, rough idling, stalling, diminished power, etc.) corrected at a good repair shop because cold weather only makes existing problems worse. Replace any dirty filters including air, fuel, Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV), etc.
10. Emergencies – Carry gloves, boots, blankets, flares, a first aid kit, a small shovel, sand or kitty litter, tire chains, a flashlight and a cell phone in your car at all times during the winter. Put a few “high-energy” snacks in your glove box just in case you become stranded for long periods of time. Never leave the house without being properly dressed in warm winter apparel even if you are just traveling down the block.
All of these tips are suggested to compliment your car’s preexisting functions that make winter driving possible. Always be sure to prepare your car for the season’s unpredictable weather to ensure the safety of you and all your passengers. If you need assistance performing any of the tests and winter adaptations as described see your local ASE certified technician.…
With its heady design, engineering and technology concepts in glorious display, Audi pushed the envelope even further, by outfitting the 3.2 V6 with the much lauded DSG transmission available in the TT 3.2 and, as an option, in the 2.0T version. The Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) automatic transmission, inspired by Audi racing technology going back to the 1980’s, features an electro-hydraulically controlled twin clutch that is designed to allow lightning-fast gear changing with no traction loss. Combined with quattro all wheel drive, the match makes for a genuinely high end sports car experience.
The new 2.0 T FSI engine, standard A3 auto fare, having made its debut in the 2005 A4, is no slouchy performer either. This widely acclaimed and generously awarded Audi power plant is turbocharged, delivering 200 horsepower with 207 lbs of maximum torque available across a wide speed range from 1,800 to 5,000 RPM. The 2.0 T FSI was the first production engine ever to turbocharge a direct injection hook up and is largely responsible for the myriad of International Engine of the Year awards it bagged from 2005 through 2009. This technology, which found its way from the Audi R8 of Le Mans fame is not exclusively notable for its extreme high performance prowess, but substantially noted, as well, for its excellent fuel economy.
From 2006 through 2009, A3 cars remained fairly unchanged in their North American packages, with both the 2.0 T’s and 3.2 V6’s versions respectively holding solid ground. This is a vivid indication that Audi delivered a hands down winner to the North American market which, incidentally, provides a much less obstructed line of sight when it comes to parsing secondhand Audi A3 candidates, having considerably less bothersome detail to sort through. That brings us to 2010, which was a memorable year for the A3 auto. Scratching the 3.2 V6 quattro from the lineup, Audi did something most ardent Audi enthusiasts have been clamoring for. They rolled out the A3 TDI diesel.
This groundbreaking power plant quickly propelled the Audi A3 TDI to stardom in claiming recognition for 2010 Green Car of the Year, awarded by . The Audi 2.0 TDI, available in North American market A3 cars, delivers 146 horsepower with 236 lb-ft or torque, yet achieves an amazing EPA estimated 42 mpg highway, the best of any luxury class vehicle available in America. Employing 50 state US legal clean diesel technology, it motors 50% greater mileage than any comparable gasoline driven vehicle.
Taking all into account, or at least some of it, it’s hard to resist firing up the car search engines to try and snag an attractive deal for a secondhand Audi A3. The A3 auto offers a full load of that exclusive European luxury car sex appeal with its over the top Audi design and technology derivatives, yet, delivers big time on the usability scale and, last but not least, it emerges provocatively on the fun side of genuine high end sports car legend.…
With gas prices increasing and growing environmental awareness, the need to consider alternate energy and fuel sources are becoming a necessity. One alternative is the use of Biodiesel fuel, which is becoming more and more popular today.
Because Biodiesel is a cleaner-burning diesel fuel, made from 100% natural, 100% renewable vegetable sources, its uses in today’s society may surprise you. Below are nine ways Biodiesel is being used. Some of which you may never have realized.
1) Biodiesel Car Rental – Yes that’s right. A Maui and Los Angeles car rental rents cars that run on Biodiesel. These cars get between 400 and 800 miles per tank! Not bad when consider the price of gas these days.
2) Home heating fuel – More people are taking a look at Biodiesel as an alternative for heating their home. Most oil-fired or boiler furnaces can use Biodiesel (B20), which is a fuel made of 80 percent traditional heating oil and 20 percent Biodiesel. Some people are getting their furnaces adapted to be able to burn B100, a fuel made entirely of vegetable oils, which burns much cleaner than traditional heating oil.
3) Electricity Generation – Diesel generators that produce electricity are now running on Biodiesel fuel. A superior alternative to the typical coal burning electricity generating plants currently being used in the United States. Running on Biodiesel is an inexpensive, clean and renewable way of creating electricity.
4) Trucking Industry – More and more truckers are switching from diesel fuel to Biodiesel fuel. The benefits are numerous not to mention the advantage of helping the environment and reducing our dependency on foreign oil, while saving money.
5) Agriculture – Not only a producer of Biodiesel, but also a consumer. Tractors, reapers, tillers, pickers, conveyors, generators, pumps, and irrigation systems which normally uses diesel fuel, now use Biodiesel to fuel their work, bringing agriculture full circle from producer to consumer.
6) Marine Vehicles – Commercial fleets such as ferries, recreational yachts, sailboats, and motor boats are all candidates for Biodiesel. For example Pacific Whale Foundation, located in Hawaii, use Biodiesel bin their boats.
7) Tax Incentive – The IRS is offering tax incentives to anyone that produce and use Biodiesel fuel. The US Government is working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by giving producers of Biodiesel fuel government funds. The tax incentive works to help tax paying customers by lowering the cost of the fuel
8) Lubrication Additive – Because Biodiesel is a better lubricant than current low-sulfur petroleum, fuel injectors and other types of fuel pumps can rely on Biodiesel fuel for lubrication. With the right additives, engine performance can also be enhanced, making engines last longer. Other numerous applications can also make use of it’s lubricate properties, such as concrete forms and asphalt trucks. Its solvent properties also make it a safe parts cleaner, reducing skin and eye irritation associated with other cleaners.
9) Cleaner Environment – Biodiesel reduces carbon dioxide exhaust emissions by up to 80%. Because of this, Biodiesel has the potential to reduce air toxics and cancer causing compounds. Something we all can live with! If spilled, it will quickly degrade into natural organic residues, without polluting the environment.…
Are you planning to buy a new car for your family this month or this year? If you want to buy brand new luxury cars at the fraction of their original prices then online seized car auction is the place to go for you. Common man only knows two places when purchasing a new car. They either visit a vehicle showroom or meet the local car dealers for cheap deals. But very few people know that there are hundreds of government vehicle auctions which have been conducted everyday across the country. Read further to discover how you can buy your favorite dream car at an affordable price at these online car auctions.
The fact is there are thousands of brand new luxury vehicles who have been getting seized by the government authorities and several financial institutions on a daily basis. These vehicles are generally obtained from the people like loan defaulters, criminals, smugglers, etc. They are generally less than a year old and are usually in a very good condition. You can get access to variety of luxury cars like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari, Cadillac, Acura and many more.
The government authorities and financial institutions needs to spend significant amount of money on the maintenance of these cars and they occupy several acres of government properties which government can use for other productive purposes. This is the primary reason why these institutions sell these repossessed cars at such an unbelievably low prices. Sometimes you can even get 95% off the original retail price of the car. This means you can get the opportunity to buy $30000 worth of car at just $1500.
There are few reliable government car auctions websites online which gives us up-to-date information about all the ongoing vehicle auctions across all the states and all over the country at the same time. You can join these websites by paying a nominal fee and also bid on your favorite car from the comfort of your home. The biggest advantage of using these online seized car auction websites is very few people actually know about the existence of such sites. This fact alone gives you a competitive edge over others and you get a very good chance to win your favorite car at the fraction of its original price.…
Anyone who has had to drive their car in cold, winter weather knows the importance of heat in their vehicle. While heat is going to help you to stay warm as you drive around town, it will also help to make your driving safer. There are various ways for you to use heat to be safe on the roads.
These various locations all provide different benefits, as far as heat and the safety of the vehicle is concerned. The rear window defrost, general heater, and side mirrors are all important locations to consider when thinking about heat and your vehicle.
Rear Window Defrost
The rear window defrost is one of the most important aspects of the vehicle, especially for those who do not have wind-shield wipers on the back of their vehicle. This makes it easier for individuals to see out the back window in cases of frost, ice, or temperature changes. The rear window defroster helps to take away any cloudiness that may fog up the vehicle, and will make it easier for individuals to chip away at ice and snow that has built up on the back of the window.
The actual heater for the car is, of course, the most important heating element in the vehicle. It can help to keep your body warm and can help to keep your feet warm. Most importantly, it can help to keep your front windshield and side windows warm. This works exactly was the rear window defrost works. It helps to keep the windows from fogging up, and also helps to make it easier to remove ice and snow from the windshield. While the car needs to be running for a short period of time before this heater truly kicks in, it is the most powerful and the most beneficial of the three.
Side Mirror Defrost
One type of defrost that many fails to think about when thinking about the heating systems for their windows is the side mirror defrost. This helps to defrost the side mirrors of the vehicle, helping to keep them clear of any potential snow or ice or fog during driving. This is especially important for those who are driving in continuously bad driving conditions. It helps to prevent any build up, making your drive as safe as possible.
It is important for you to check to make sure that these various parts work before you decide to purchase a used car. This can be difficult for those who are purchasing a used car in warm weather – how can you tell if the defrosts work or not? Simply take the vehicle into a mechanic and ask them to check these various parts as they work to check the entire vehicle. They will be able to tell you whether or nor the defrosters on the vehicle are in operating order.…
It is quite common for individuals to choose used cars versus new cars. The logic behind this is because a used car is far cheaper than something that is brand-new. Most people do not have thousands of dollars that they can pay for a vehicle. There is generally nothing wrong with purchasing a used car whether it is two years old, or 10 years old. The only thing that matters is whether or not the car is in good working order and it is being sold for an affordable price.
There are numerous amounts of different used cars for sale on the market. It is very important to make an informed choice. Consider taking the vehicle to a mechanic prior to deciding whether or not this is something that you would like to drive on a daily basis. In the end, once you purchase the vehicle, the vehicle as well as any problems that it may have are going to be all yours. Many people shop for used cars as a means to transport themselves back and forth to work. After all, if we are only using the vehicle as a commuter car, it would not make a lot of sense to spend a lot of money.
Some families have several children. Therefore, they do not have enough money to purchase a spanking new vehicle to transport their family where ever they need to go. This is another reason why families turn to used cars as an affordable way to drive a nice car without having to spend large amounts of money. It is vital to make sure that the vehicle has been properly maintained and cared for. Do not purchase a car that has a large number of miles on the engine. For example, a vehicle over over 100,000 miles is most likely not going to be a wise decision.
The next thing to be considered is the type of gas mileage that the vehicle is going to get. After all, the price of petrol is not coming down anytime soon. It would be a shame to have a car that we could not have enough money to drive. When buying a vehicle, it is imperative to make an sensible decision because this is what is going to be our main form of transportation until we can come up with the money to pay for another vehicle. If we take good care of our used car, it is going to take good care of us.…